Visual harmony Entry
I wasn't going to enter this show, but a lady I work with enters this show every year and she needs someone to deliver and pick up her artwork.
From the Norris Cultural Arts Center Call for Entries on EntryThingy:
""""""Norris Gallery committee invites artists to submit up to three original pieces for consideration in the winter juried show called Visual Harmony. Work in this juried show depicts patterns in nature, design, construction or wherever visual harmony is seen in our world.
Open to all media and content.
- Entry deadline: Monday, November 18, 2019
- A non-refundable entry fee of $30 is charged to each artist
- Artists notified of status of entries: by mid-December
- Accepted work drop-off date: Monday, January 6, 2020 (3 - 6 pm)
- Show dates: January 11 through February 16, 2020 (gallery hours: Wednesday - Sunday, 11 am - 4 pm)
- Reception and awards presentation: Sunday, January 26, 2020 (2 - 4 pm)
- Work pick-up date: Monday, February 17, 2020 (1 - 3 pm)""""""
I don't know what pieces the show in Woodstock will accept, so I picked these from what I have left over. They are not entirely a cohesive grouping, but whatever.
Julie Mars' current events, projects, & inspirations.